Monday 29 April 2013

So I am back in the real world.....

Well faithful followers it has been a week since my return and I am back into the swing of normal life - well almost!

Far from being a distant memory, NZ has inspired me to widen my horizons and keep travelling, and also to maybe do a wee bit more writing!  I have been amazed to see that my blog has been viewed by complete strangers from all over the world, and I have had some great comments from you guys here so who knows....

One thing is for sure is that I enjoyed every minute of it, and reading back this blog just makes me smile, laugh and cry all over again.  People are still viewing my Aussie blog too, and that was over a year ago.  Boy, I wish I knew a bit more about the t'internet and how these things work!!

I'm still chilled, Cook Island time is an amazing thing, and I still haven't properly unpacked, but my mind is working on my next big adventure - or 2!

So I think that may well be it.  I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have and there will be more, I just hope you all find my next big trip as interesting......it may involve some snow!

So farewell faithful blogees and be in touch soon......xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lisa that was a fantastic experience for MA&I as well as you, we felt we were both with you every step of the journey, and enjoyed it all. thankyou for the experience, and hope to enjoy many more with you. we love you very much, MA, POP,& little B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and not falling asleep long enough to comment!!