Wednesday 17 April 2013

My final post from Paradise......

And here I sit on my beach for the final time (this trip....) after an amazing 6 nights.  This place is totally what I was hoping for and more.  Tropical paradise not spoiled by high rise hotels or chains, no frills as you see it, friendly and just sooooooo relaxing, I hope it never changes.  And the villa was stunning (will put pics on before I get home if anyone still watching!!) I had a dream of what I wanted and it came true here.

Alas Dog didn't reappear but out last morning together was fun and I know he is off somewhere else being looked after (and if anyone has any other ideas DO NOT comment , keep them to yourselves!!!)

I forgot to mention yesterday on discovering things towards the end of your trip, the marvel of the outside shower!!!! Genius! Why did I not think of it sooner!  Squeezed in 3 though!! Thats showers, not people....

So i have been into town and got my Cook Island drivers licence and discover $350 I didnt know ai had left on my currency card, so I changed that into US dollars ready for my 2 night trip to LA.

And as I sit here with the waves lapping at my toes I know I will come back here, it really is one the the only times I have been truly relaxed and I can recommend it to anyone!!

Until tomorrow (I go over the date line again and go on a day) I shall hopefully be posting from Sunny California!

Lots of love blogees xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, your paradise looked amazing, have enjoyed seeing the pics - now to fasten that pace a bit in LA;-) Have fun mate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are glad that you have decided to go back bet it will be longer next time? enjoy LA now and stay safe, MA, POP,& NEW HAIRCUT BERYL. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and not falling asleep long enough to comment!!