Monday 11 March 2013

Morning Bloggers!

Morning!  So today is the day! Had a good nights kip (sort of) and the planes didn't wake me, it was the fan in the bathroom that woke me from my slumber!

So I had a cuppa at #am and fell back to a slumber.  I woke semi refreshed at 8am and have just kicked the arse out of the all you can eat buffet.  So I am back in the room getting my final bits sorted (packing that is.......) and then to catch my bus to the terminal.

Now I know this bit is boring for you guys, not pics, no scrapes, no dodgy goings on but that will pick up I promise,, and just to get you in the mood here is a pic of me and my traveling companion, Doris......



Now I'm not 100% sure you can see that picture so I may have to sort a technical glitch.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and not falling asleep long enough to comment!!