Saturday 23 March 2013

Day 11 cont......South Island.....

OMFG shut up, you have got to be kidding me, this place is utterly, incredibly, totally, unbelievably, ridiculously, stupidly beautiful and has to be a hologram.  I must be living in The Truman show.  No where can be this stunning and be real.  I genuinely am taken aback and all I  can say is that I will let the pictures try and do the talking.

Had a great sailing over and when the boat hit the Sounds well, I used the rest of my sim card in my camera!!  I can see why people rave about it.  And that is just the first couple of hours!

Typical drive to campsite that I am getting used to, lots of 'shit, woo, Christ, OMG, woo, wee and a 2 hour trip taking 3 due to all the stops but I got to the campsite before sundown and am very pleased.  Nice view of the mountains as promised (behind someone's house) and have my boa trip round Abel Tasman park all booked for tomorrow!

So hopefully I will get the pics of today on before bedtime and I just hope they do this beautiful countryside justice.....

Oh and kind have someone else to talk to as I have changed sat nag to an Aussie bloke called Lee and we chat away.  Well mainly I chat and he says ' You need to turn left here.....'. Bit like being at home then.......

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your pics, especially on a cold, wet, windy and snowy day here in Essex xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and not falling asleep long enough to comment!!